Hey there. It's been a minute since I blogged. A lot has been going on around here. I thought I would take a moment and share some things. Rather than bore you with the details, let's bullet point this nonsense:
- car accident in April - out of work for months - I'm baaaack
- my car broken into in Atlanta - camera and lens stolen, but didn't realize it until recently (thought Spencer had it) erg
- both cats had bladder infections and peed ALL OVER ALL OF THE FURNITURE
- summer trip to New England - a great time had by all, except that one trip to the ER for one of Skylar's friends (sorry Jello for the broken hand)
- home from trip to a pile of medical bills *this* high (it's high)
- brakes on my car gave up. $$$$ later, all fixed
So, some bad luck sprinkled with some fun times. I think I'm done with the badness stuff *knock wood* so on to a great 2nd part of the year! I'm excited about some new business partnerships and end of summer senior photo shoots!
hope you all had a great summer (in the South, summer is winding down. Up North, enjoy the rest of your summer!)
Here's a mishmash of mostly snapshots of our summer with a few work shoots thrown in!